After a rough post-vacation transition to work yesterday, Tuesday was much kinder to me:
- solid spin class (good music is everything) followed by a quick run in some new kicks. I’m not usually a New Balance fan, but I really likes these.
- no gypsy neighbor sightings
- Hideout Block Party tickets arrived in the mail
- signed up for my first Pure Barre class on Friday; I’m equally excited and terrified
- booked an October Napa trip with some of my best guys
The rest of the weeks looks great as well: dinner with the lovely my-little-kumquat, good workouts planned, and a night out with my girl cousins, which is usually a hot, dunk mess. Let’s go August!!